| Sep 26, 2012
Data protection is a significant component of medical care and we’re happy to announce that Carbonite Business has features to help our small business customers with their HIPAA compliance requirements!
Carbonite helps with HIPAA compliance by providing automatic, continuous and simple online backup. And now Carbonite Business offers the option to manage your own encryption key, which means that medical small businesses can rest assured that no one, not even Carbonite, has access to their stored data. In addition to these management capabilities, Carbonite Business users can maintain their HIPAA compliance with these critical features and benefits:
- Offsite online backup for disaster recovery
- Secure data centers protected by biometric scanners, electronic key cards and PIN codes, as well as a 24/7 security presence
- Easy access and restoration of data
- Accessibility to stored data for 30 days after disaster or loss
- Affordable backup for unlimited computers and a flat annual rate you can budget confidently
Peace of mind comes from knowing your data is safe and secure. We understand that it takes hard work and diligence to remain HIPAA compliant. If you were hesitant about online backup before, now is the time to start protecting yourself and your business with Carbonite. Our team is eager to explain the benefits of HIPAA compliant backup, so give us a call at 1-855-CARB-BIZ or email email@example.com.
To learn more about how Carbonite Business can help assist your small business with compliance requirements, check out our HIPAA Fact Sheet.