User Not Found
| Aug 08, 2013
We can’t believe August is already well underway! As the summer dwindles down and back-to-school preparations commence, take a few minutes before things start getting really crazy to set yourself – or your student – up for success!
With cloud backup, valuable data is protected and accessible from anywhere! That means you can scroll through your backup via your smartphone to access the notes for your big presentation. Or, if your high schooler is begging you to race to their homeroom with the term paper that is sitting on your kitchen table, you can gently remind them that all they have to do is log in to Carbonite from the computer lab and print off another copy.
Sound good? It is! And to make it even better, we have a bunch of great tips to help get you started with Carbonite:
If you aren't backing up yet, take backup off your to-do list by starting a free trial.
- During the initial backup process, leave your computer on overnight for a quicker backup, and make sure it’s set to never go to sleep.
- Download the Carbonite Mobile app (it’s free!) on your iOS and Android devices so you can access your backup on the go and back up the photos and videos on your smartphone and tablet.
- With Carbonite Home, videos are not automatically selected for backup. If you’d like to include videos in your backup, here are instructions on how to do so.
- Our US-based customer support team is available via live chat, email or phone and they’re always ready to help!
- If you work on the go, on multiple devices (and who doesn’t?!), download our free file syncing and sharing tool, Carbonite Currents, which acts as a recent files list across all of your devices.