| Dec 03, 2013
Symantec is discontinuing Backup Exec.cloud next month, and we have a special offer to keep your business protected.
Current Backup Exec.cloud customers who switch to Carbonite will receive the equivalent of their Backup Exec.cloud subscription for free! Contact our Business Team at email@example.com or 855-227-2249 to redeem this special offer!
How do Carbonite plans compare to Backup Exec.cloud?
- More features – but not more money
- Only pay for what you use: Carbonite offers plans to back up workstations only (starting at $269.99), servers only ($799.99), and servers and workstations ($999.99).
- Sync & Share: Carbonite offers file sync and share features so employees can keep working across all of their devices.
- More platforms: Carbonite backs up both Macs and Windows PCs – Symantec only backs up Windows PCs.
- More databases/live applications:
- Backup Exec.cloud backs up Exchange and SQL
- Carbonite backs up Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, MySQL and Oracle
Still need convincing? We know that your business has a need for speed, and Carbonite Server Backup is proven to be more than twice as fast as leading competitors. Check out the results for yourself!