Introducing the new Carbonite Partner Program!
| Jul 14, 2014
The Carbonite team is headed down to DC this week to unveil our new partner program to the attendees at the 2014 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference! The new partner program is the culmination of more than six months of planning and working with our longtime AND potential partners to create a program that provides channel partners with the resources and opportunities they need to serve their small business clients and grow their businesses.
Here's a quick look into some of the new features:
- Sales and technical training: All partners are given access to online training for sales and technical staff.
- Market development funds (MDF) and co-marketing opportunities: Initiative based MDF is allocated to Platinum and Gold partners, and co-brandable sales assets and marketing templates are available for all tiers.
- Deal registration: Carbonite Partners can receive an additional discount by registering an opportunity.
- Marketing syndication via SharedVue: Carbonite provides marketing content that can be syndicated on partners’ websites.
- Dedicated sales manager: Every Carbonite partner − regardless of tier − has a dedicated sales manager, ensuring partners always have someone who is familiar with their business.
- Tier 2 technical support: Carbonite partners are immediately escalated to Tier 2 support, ensuring they can help their clients recover from any issue quickly and painlessly.
We're so excited to get this program off the ground, and look forward to continuing to work with our existing partners and beginning to work with new ones!
If you have any questions, contact the Carbonite Channel Team here: http://www.carbonite.com/partners/ask-a-question.