Robust protection for virtual environments
Virtualization without security can be scary. Losing a virtual host, and any servers attached to it, could leave you exposed. Make the leap with a Hyper-V safety net. Carbonite Server Backup fully supports Hyper-V virtualization with file-level recovery, plus full or incremental backups so managing your network’s bandwidth doesn’t feel like air-traffic control.
- Restore VM disks to any local machine
- Schedule backups flexibly and frequently
- Shrink the window where data can be lost
What’s the point?
Recovering obsolete data does you no good. Carbonite Server Backup lets you plan a backup schedule and establish recovery points that meet the needs of your business.
- Use full backup for a complete VM snapshot
- Schedule full and incremental backups to align with workflow
- Choose local or cloud backup targets
- Less usage, less storage, more relevant recovery points
High availability, low touch
Complications lead to long recovery times. Carbonite Server Backup slashes complexity with full support for Hyper-V including file-level restore for VMs.
- Replicate and restore VMs individually within a VM cluster
- Restore a VM disk to any local machine
- Recover files with a simple drag n’ drop or cut n’ paste
Reliable risk reduction
Carbonite Server Backup gives you robust protection for your entire virtual infrastructure, from individual Hyper-V VMs to multiple virtual servers. Whether you’re testing the waters or taking the leap, it’s the safest way to reap rewards when virtualizing.
Contact our Business Team with questions or to get started with a Server Plan. Call 855-227-2249 or email email@example.com.