KEEP YOUR BUSINESS PROTECTED WITH
AUTOMATIC CLOUD BACKUP
Automatic • Secure • Unlimited computers
Just $26999 a year.
Special offer for Free Beer & Hot Wings fans:
Try Carbonite FREE, then get 2 BONUS MONTHS with any paid subscription.
» HOW CARBONITE WORKS
TRY CARBONITE BUSINESS FOR FREE!
No credit card required.
Included in your free 30 day trial:
During your trial, we encourage you to try the features below, even before your initial backup has completed.
- Automatic Cloud Backup for your Entire Business
Back up an unlimited number of computers, external hard drives and NAS devices free for 30 days
- Comprehensive Server Backup
Protect your Windows servers, including databases and live applications like SQL and Exchange
- Web-based Admin Dashboard
Centrally manage every computer in your backup
- Remote Deployment & Management
Install Carbonite simultaneously on multiple PCs, create and deploy custom backup policies, and centrally manage users and backup policies, all through the Carbonite Dashboard.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access
Access your backup online, or through Carbonite's free apps
- Easy File Recovery
Restore any files backed up during your trial
- Free U.S.-based Customer Support
Available 7 days a week via phone, chat or email
- HIPAA compliant protection
If you're a healthcare or insurance professional looking to safeguard your Protected Health Information (PHI), Carbonite can provide a Business Associate Agreement (BAA).
Looking to backup a home computer?
Carbonite Personal Plans offer unlimited backup space for home office or family computers.
CHECK IT OUT
How Carbonite Works
- Back upWith Carbonite, there's no hardware to install or maintain, no wires to connect, no tapes to deal with. Simply install the software – and ask your employees to do the same - and Carbonite takes care of the rest.
- RelaxYour files are protected automatically and continually in the background. Backups are transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) technology to one of Carbonite’s state-of-the-art data centers, so you can rest assured knowing your files are safe.
- ManageA simple browser-based dashboard gives you insight to the backup status of everyone in your company – no matter where your employees are located.
- AccessCarbonite's free apps allow you to sync files across all your devices, or access backed up files from any computer, smartphone or tablet.