- Why should I add online backup to my list of services?
- Why should I become a Carbonite Authorized Reseller?
- What are the qualifications to become a Carbonite Authorized Reseller?
- How do I become a Carbonite Authorized Reseller?
- What kind of prices do Carbonite Authorized Resellers receive?
- What products can I sell through the Carbonite Reseller Program?
- What kind of support do Carbonite Authorized Resellers receive?
- How can I get more information about the Carbonite Reseller program?
1. Why should I add online backup to my list of services?
As the world becomes increasingly more connected through the use of laptops, tablets and smartphones, the desire to back up and access the content of these devices has skyrocketed. As a reseller, you stand to gain significant new business by positioning yourself to take advantage of this growth opportunity. Here's how:
- You'll help customers alleviate a genuine risk to their data with an online system that is easy-to-use, and inexpensive. This builds customer loyalty.
- You can incorporate online backup into your own business offerings, selling it as a line item bundled into a disaster protection plan for existing clients, or as a leading product to build new relationships.
- By either augmenting a customer's current backup solution or shifting them away from on-premise storage, you make it easier for clients to access their data remotely - from any Internet-connected computer and most smartphones - which can create more business opportunities for you.
2. Why should I become a Carbonite Authorized Reseller?
The backup industry is evolving fast and you're in a position to help your clients make the right decision while growing your customer base. As a leading provider of online backup solutions for consumers and small businesses Carbonite can be a true partner and help you unlock the potential of the cloud. We've been providing online backup since 2006, with one simple mission: to provide safe and secure online backup to anyone with a computer. Our goal is to make the backup and restore process as easy and hassle-free as possible. Currently, we have over 1.5 million subscribers, including nearly 65,000 small businesses, and we've restored over 20 billion files that would have otherwise been lost forever. Here are some of the benefits you can expect as a Carbonite reseller:
- National Brand Awareness - Thanks to national TV advertisements and radio endorsements, Carbonite has quickly become a household name - one, that's synonymous with safety and security. So when you tell your customers about Carbonite, they'll get excited about what you're selling.
- Scalable, tailored solutions – With an extensive product line, you’ll be able to find the perfect plan for every client. And, should their needs expand, Carbonite can match their growth.
- Easy monitoring and management – Our easy-to-use reseller dashboard is the key to successfully monitoring and managing all of your customers' accounts.
- Distribution partnerships – You can purchase a reseller subscription directly through Carbonite or through one of our many distribution partners, including Tech Data.
- Recurring revenue - With our high customer satisfaction and retention rates, creating a solid business base has never been easier.
- Comprehensive marketing tools - We'll supply you with customizable marketing materials that you can use to promote and sell Carbonite. Your dedicated account manager will be available to help every step of the way.
- Reseller support - Our U.S.-based support team is on-hand to address any questions or needs you may have. All reseller channel partners get direct access to dedicated technical support reps.
3. What are the qualifications to become a Carbonite Authorized Reseller?
We are looking for resellers who want to add cloud backup to their product suite. Our resellers should be technically astute and currently work with small business customers. Please contact the Carbonite Reseller Team to register via phone (877-391-4759) or by email email@example.com. You can also visit the reseller program homepage.
4. How do I become a Carbonite Authorized Reseller?
If you are interested in being a Carbonite Reseller, either contact the Carbonite Reseller Team to discuss it further or register at the reseller program homepage. After that:
- You will receive an email confirming that you are a part of the Carbonite Authorized Reseller program. You will also be asked to complete the reseller registration form (password and security questions set-up).
- Upon completing the registration process, you'll automatically be logged into the reseller dashboard.
5. What kind of prices do Carbonite Authorized Resellers receive?
As a Carbonite reseller, you'll receive discounts so you can maximize your revenue. With Carbonite's tiered discounted pricing model, the more sales you make, the better your profit margin. Contact the Carbonite Reseller Team for additional details via phone (877-391-4759) or by email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. What products can I sell through the Carbonite Reseller Program?
As a Carbonite Reseller, you'l have the option to sell any or all of Carbonite's cloud backup plans. This includes all of our Personal, Pro and Server plans. In addition, Carbonite Authorized Resellers have the exclusive ability to sell the Carbonite Cloud Appliance. As a Carbonite Authorized Reseller, you'll access to everything you need to meet your clients' backup needs.
7. What kind of support do Carbonite Authorized Resellers receive?
Carbonite has a dedicated Reseller Support team to help you, should any questions arise.
- For technical questions, the support team can be reached at 877-334-7603, or email@example.com, 9 AM – 9 PM ET, 7 days a week.
- For business and marketing questions, contact the Reseller Team: 9 AM - 5 PM ET, Monday - Friday
8. How can I get more information about the Carbonite Reseller program?
For more information, please contact a Carbonite Channel Account Manager by: