Carbonite Safe Backup Pro
- Protects your files against human error, hardware failures, ransomware and all of the other ways businesses lose data.
- Makes it easy to install backup across your entire organization with Remote Deployment.
- Provides simple yet powerful management and restore functionality.
- Encrypts data at rest and in flight.
- Allows access to files from anywhere via a web-based dashboard.
- Supports HIPAA compliance.
- Supports EHD and NAS backup
- Includes dedicated business technical support, 7 days/week via phone, chat or email.
Frequently asked questions
Carbonite protects computers, external hard drives and NAS devices. We back up many of the most common file types you’d use in a small or mid-sized business. This list includes, but is not limited to:
- Documents (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe)
- Media (photos, video, audio, graphics)
- Financial and accounting files (QuickBooks, Quicken, Sage)
- Point-of-sale (POS)
- Customer relationship management (CRM)
One or more administrators can be assigned to each Carbonite account. Admins can view and manage backups for the entire business using Carbonite’s intuitive dashboard. The dashboard allows administrators to create, deploy and manage backup policies for individuals, groups and departments. Admins can also control account details such as subscription information, security questions, password and billing.
Carbonite offers a variety of options for recovering lost data. You can choose to restore:
- All files - restore all of your backed up files to a new or repaired computer
- Individual files or folders - restore files and/or folders individually to your computer
- Previous file versions - in case of accidental overwrite, bring back an older version of a file
In addition, users can retrieve backed up computer files away from their computers. Anytime Anywhere Access allows you to log into your Carbonite account to view and download your backed up files from any internet-connected device.
Carbonite offers the Remote Deployment feature to allow account admins to remotely install and configure Carbonite on multiple users’ workstations, rather than manually installing it on each computer. They can then use Carbonite's web portal to remotely manage backup policies.
Yes, Carbonite supports compliance with HIPAA, FERPA, FINRA/GLBA and SOC2, Type2. Carbonite addresses compliance requirements for our customers by implementing administrative, physical and technical safeguards that ensure the confidentiality, integrity and security of your data.
Carbonite Endpoint Protection is built for larger organizations, and offers advanced features that allow you to manage and protect data on all the laptops, desktops and mobile devices across your entire business. Learn more
* Limited-time Promotional Offer of a 20% discount off of two (2) year subscriptions for any Carbonite Safe product or 30% discount off of three (3) year subscriptions for any Carbonite Safe product. This promotion is available only to new Carbonite customers who directly purchase a two or three year subscription for any Carbonite Safe products between October 23, 2018 and January 2, 2019. The Promotional Offer cannot be sold, transferred or combined with any other offer or promotion, and is void if altered or reproduced. Not valid towards renewal of an existing subscription or prior purchase. No cash value. The Promotional Offer will be applied at time of purchase.