OpenText Cybersecurity delivers smarter data protection for Google to ensure your data and systems are secure and available. From protecting your Google Workspace data to replicating data and systems to Google Cloud Platform, your data is available whenever you need it to minimize any business disruptions from natural disasters, cyber-attacks, sabotage, human error, infrastructure failures, and even planned downtime.
Protecting Google Workspace data
Your business-critical Google Workspace is more vulnerable to data loss than commonly believed. Software as a Service (SaaS) platforms like Google Workspace and others, offer flexibility, scalability and collaboration. Even though these platforms are secure, your data isn’t protected in the same way their infrastructure is. That’s why Google recommends investing in a third-party backup solution.
Carbonite™ Cloud-to-Cloud Backup, by OpenText, provides comprehensive backup and recovery of Google Workspace and other SaaS applications. It also offers central management, granular restore, rapid recovery and flexible retention options. This purpose-built backup solution ensures IT administrators can recover as much or as little SaaS application data, as necessary.
Carbonite Cloud-to-Cloud Backup protects Google Workspace data with:
- Automated, on-demand backup to any storage.
- Fast recovery for reduced downtime costs and seamless business continuity.
- Unlimited AWS S3 backup and recovery from any point in time.
- Easy compliance with GDPR, HIPAA, FINRA and CCPA with secure, encrypted, immutable backups.
- Support for 3-2-1 backup strategy with a secondary copy on AWS and tertiary copy on Amazon Glacier™.
- Accessible, self-service recovery from anywhere to confidently restore data using point-in-time, granular and cross-user restore and unlimited retention.
Protecting data and systems in Google Cloud Platform
When critical systems go down, businesses suffer lost revenue and productivity until normal operations resume. In the past, the fastest way to recover was to replicate copies to a secondary, physical site. But for most businesses, the redundant hardware, data center space and additional IT resources are too costly to make this a viable option.
Carbonite Recover reduces the risk of unexpected downtime by securely replicating critical systems to the cloud, ensuring that an up-todate copy is available when needed. With non-disruptive, self-service tests, and failover reports, organizations can have confidence in their data protection strategy.
Earlier this year, Carbonite Recover introduced support for Google Cloud Platform. This option allows Managed Service Providers (MSPs) or larger organizations to securely replicate customer data and systems to their Google Cloud Platform.
Recover ensures you can retrieve your data in the event of a worst-case scenario to keep your business running. It provides:
- Continuous, real-time replication for always-on data protection
- Recovery times measured in minutes, and recovery in seconds, reducing the risks of lost productivity and revenue
- Cost reductions by eliminating the expense of establishing and managing your own secondary DR site
- Push-button failover and failback remove complexity of migrating workloads to and from the cloud
Learn more about smarter data protection
OpenText Cybersecurity data protection and Google are a powerful partnership for protecting your data and systems. In a world of disasters and cyber threats, organizations need business continuity and disaster recovery as part of their cyber resilience strategy. OpenText Cybersecurity provides a full range of cyber resilience solutions to keep your data secure and protected.
If you are attending Google Next ‘23, stop by and say hello. We are at booth #125.