Since its launch in 1994, QuickBooks has established itself as one of the premier accounting and bookkeeping tools for businesses across the world. (In fact, it accounts for over 80% of the business account market.)
Users rely on QuickBooks’ ease of use, simplicity and power to help them keep track of their business financials. Most companies use QuickBooks to record and track all of their crucial financial data. That’s why it’s VERY important to make sure that this data is backed up and protected off-site. Luckily, if you’re using Carbonite Pro, you can easily back up and protect that information with just a few clicks. If you’re new to Carbonite Pro, here’s how to get started:
1. Sign up for a free trial of Carbonite Pro.
2. Install Carbonite Pro on the computer running QuickBooks.
3. That’s it! Carbonite Pro will automatically see the QuickBooks files (.qbw), recognize them as crucial files and back them up.
That’s it! Carbonite Pro knows that if you’re using QuickBooks then your .qbw files are important and must be protected. However, if you want to pop in and make sure, here’s how you can check:
1. Search your backup for .qbw files, this will show you that the files have been selected for backup.
2. Locate your .qbw files and you’ll see either an orange dot (if the file is being backed up) or a green dot (if the file is fully backed up) on the file.
Ready to protect your QuickBooks data? Test drive Carbonite Pro for 30 days!