Your firewall needs backup too
It takes more than a wall to defend against ransomware and other cyber threats.
Avoid common data protection blind spots
Firewalls and anti-virus are not backup
Solution: Backup can ensure clean copies of files—so ransomware doesn’t cost you.
Solution: A hybrid onsite/offsite backup solution gives you more options for recovering files from a reliable backup.
Critical data left unprotected due to loss or theft
Solution: Deploy device tracking and remote data wipe options to ensure data protection.
Do you have data protection blind spots? Carbonite can help.
Carbonite Endpoint Protection
- Centrally managed, enterprise backup for endpoints
- Easy to deploy to a single machine or thousands
- Global deduplication of encrypted data keeps files secure at every step
- Capabilities include device tracking, legal hold, remote wipe and self-restore
- Award-winning professional support
Carbonite Server Backup
- Flexible deployment options allow you to choose the right level of protection for various data types
- Protect old, new, physical and virtual systems with end-to-end encryption
- Hardware-as-a-service model frees you from cumbersome hardware lock-in + high upfront costs
- Centralized web dashboard for remote backup monitoring
- Broad platform support