Carbonite data protection solutions allow you to seamlessly back up or replicate business data to the cloud. Here’s a quick look at the top five benefits of a cloud-based data protection solution.
1. With cloud-based data protection, a current copy of your data is always safely outside of the disaster zone. Your data stays high and dry, no matter what’s happening back at the office.
2. With Carbonite solutions, you’ll always have a team of disaster recovery experts to lean on—experts who can help restore your critical IT systems from the cloud, while you and your staff focus on restoring order onsite.
3. If a disaster threatens your office or data center, you can keep things running by shifting key services to the cloud for as long as needed.
4. Even if a disaster prevents you from returning to your office, you’ll still have access to critical systems, applications and data stored in the cloud.
5. Faster, cheaper, better: Cloud technology enables vastly more efficient and secure data transfers and storage, plus disk-to-disk remote recovery. No hefty upfront infrastructure costs. No more worrying if your backup tapes will get there in the aftermath of a disaster.
Learn more about Carbonite data protection solutions today.
Or contact our sales team directly: