Carbonite to demo Carbonite Server VM Edition at booth G211
BOSTON, MA and Barcelona: November 2, 2018 — Carbonite, Inc. (NASDAQ: CARB), a global leader in data protection for businesses, will showcase its Data Protection Platform at VMworld 2018 Europe, November 5th-9th in Barcelona. The company will provide demos of its newest server backup solution, Carbonite Server VM Edition, at booth G211.
The Carbonite Data Protection Platform for business allows organizations to deploy data protection for their systems, including across physical and virtual environments. Its newest server protection capability, VM Edition, is purpose-built for virtual environments and is configured both onsite and in the cloud for fast, flexible recovery of virtual machine data.
Key features of Carbonite Server VM Edition include:
- Efficient, agentless VM backup for VMware & Hyper-V
- All-in-one solution with optional integrated hardware
- Flexible recovery options including rapid local failover and granular restore of files, folders and application data
Carbonite will also showcase Server Backup VM Edition for Service Providers, which will enable Carbonite’s community of Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to offer a fully integrated service that protects virtualized environments both locally and in their own cloud. It includes a multi-tenant, web-based portal and API to enable MSPs to easily manage customer data remotely.
- Learn more about the Carbonite Data Protection Platform here: Carbonite Data Protection Platform
- To see the Data Protection Platform in action, attend our session on Tuesday, November 6 at 2PM local time, where Sabine Schilg, VP of Sales in EMEA, and Jamie Zajac, Sr. Director of Product Management, will showcase the new Carbonite Server VM Edition
- If you’re a member of the media or IT analyst community and you’d like to set up a briefing around the event, please email email@example.com
- Learn more about our Partner Program here: The Carbonite Partner Program
- Follow Carbonite on Twitter for show updates: @Carbonite
Carbonite provides a robust Data Protection Platform for businesses, including backup, disaster recovery, high availability and workload migration technology. The Carbonite Data Protection Platform supports global businesses by providing secure global cloud infrastructure. To learn more visit www.Carbonite.com.
Kelsey Shively, Weber Shandwick (for Carbonite)
Investor Relations Contact: