Visit Carbonite’s booth 202 to learn how the Carbonite Data Protection Platform complements Dell technologies
Attend Carbonite’s breakout session on Wednesday, May 1st from 8:30 – 9:30 AM in Zeno 4602 to experience the full breadth of Carbonite’s solutions
Boston, MA and Las Vegas, NV: May 1, 2019 – Carbonite, Inc. (NASDAQ: CARB), a leader in cloud-based data protection, will showcase the Carbonite Data Protection Platform at Dell Technologies World, April 29th – May 2nd 2019 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Carbonite is a Dell partner and its broad platform of solutions, from endpoint protection and server and VM backup to data migration, augments existing Dell technologies to help partners and customers complete their data protection plan. At the show, Carbonite will exhibit the full breadth of its solutions that are available through the Dell channel or as standalone products, including:
- Backup for physical and virtual Dell servers using Carbonite Server or Carbonite Server, VM Edition
- Protection for Dell laptops with Carbonite Endpoint
- Migrate for onsite workloads to the cloud using Carbonite Migrate
Carbonite will also share key business updates, including the continued evolution of the Carbonite Partner Program, as well as upcoming product and feature updates in the Carbonite Data Protection Platform.
- Get a demo of the Carbonite Data Protection Platform by visiting booth #202
- Attend Carbonite’s technical breakout session on Wednesday, May 1st from 8:30 – 9:30 AM in Zeno 4602:
- It’s Never Too Late to Protect Critical Data – Until it Is: You're trusted with critical data. If systems go down and data is lost, then revenue, security and jobs are at risk. Are all your systems safe, including VMware VMs on Dell servers and laptops? How fast can you recover data or restore apps? Whether it’s your data center or customers' systems learn how Carbonite can complete your data protection strategy.
- Learn more about our Partner Program
- Meet with a Carbonite representative at the show by emailing PR@Carbonite.com
- Follow Carbonite on Twitter for real-time show updates: @Carbonite
Carbonite provides a robust Data Protection Platform for businesses, including backup, disaster recovery, high availability and workload migration technology. The Carbonite Data Protection Platform supports businesses on a global scale with secure cloud infrastructure. To learn more, visit www.carbonite.com and follow us on Twitter at @Carbonite.
Kelsey Shively, Weber Shandwick (for Carbonite)
Investor Relations Contact: