Carbonite Backup for Microsoft Office 365
Carbonite Backup for Office 365 picks up where native tools leave off.
Yes, I want to protect Email | Calendar | SharePoint | Teams | OneDrive.
Daily Office 365 backups with advanced recovery features
- Complete Office Protection: Protect the entire Office 365 suite – including SharePoint, OneDrive, Email and Teams.
- Rapid recovery: Perform site-level rollback or recover individual items including mailboxes, conversations, and files.
- Backup and retention: Run automatic backups up to four times per day.
- Central management: Simplify administrative tasks with legal hold, audit reporting, role-based access, APIs and exports.
- Data loss prevention: Protect against data loss threats including human error, hardware failure and ransomware.
- Professional support: Enjoy on-boarding and recovery support from experts, 24x7.
How it works
- Carbonite Backup for Office 365 captures changes in Office 365 applications and replicates them to a secondary instance in Microsoft Azure.
- The solution runs automatically up to four times per day, or every six hours.
- When it's time to recover, you can perform granular and full-fidelity restore of Office 365 content.
- Use simple search to recover content from Teams, SharePoint, Email, Calendar and OneDrive. Restore based on owner, subject line, content type and more.
(channels, conversations and content)
- Public folders
- Skype for Business
Carbonite Backup for Office 365
To prevent data loss in Office 365 applications, organizations need a purpose-built backup solution that covers everyday data loss scenarios — like ransomware and user error. Carbonite Backup for Office 365 protects the entire suite of Office 365 services.Read more
Carbonite Endpoint 360
Carbonite Endpoint 360 is a comprehensive, automatic backup solution for all your endpoint devices and the data that resides on them, including data in Microsoft O365, protecting against threats that Microsoft’s backup and retention policies don’t cover.Read more
The rise of ransomware
Small business owners have enough on their plates, such as wearing many different hats and managing the critical day-to-day elements of their businesses. Security can easily become a low priority. Many brush off high-profile cyber-attacks frequently reported in the media as they assume most are happening to large, global brands, governments or celebrities.Read more