Carbonite Safe server backup
Recover from the point in time before disaster struck.
For the many types of data in your organization, Carbonite Safe server backup helps protect them all.
What it does
Carbonite Safe® server backup can recover anything from a single file to an entire system with the click of a button. So whether you don’t have an IT department or you are the IT department, you can rest easy knowing the data that powers your business is safe.
- Hybrid backup protects data onsite and in the cloud.
- Granular and full system protection, including image backup.
- Protect data and files while they're in use.
- Restore a full server to new or existing hardware in a few steps.
- Protect and restore Hyper-V VMs to any local or virtual machine.
- Back up Exchange Online emails, calendars and user data.
- Create and manage policies by group, role, device or any criteria you choose.
How it works
- Download the Carbonite Safe server backup software and install it on every server that needs protection.
- The software automatically backs up data to the Carbonite cloud.
- To restore data, log onto the online portal and select a recovery point and a target.
- Choose to recover files, folders or full system.
Server backup that delivers
- Protect and recover anything, from files to a full system.
- Back up data from applications while people are using them.
- Choose local and cloud backup targets with separate retention policies.
- Recover systems with minimal intervention.
- Choose from either a local or cloud backup.
- Restore to new hardware just like it was on previous hardware.
Scheduling & management
Manage backups, bandwidth settings, retention, security and more from anywhere.
Security & compliance
128-bit encryption with 256-bit private key option and transport layer security (TLS/SSL).
Call, email or chat with our award-winning business support team 7 days a week.