Boston, MA and Las Vegas, NV — May 2, 2018 — Carbonite, Inc. (NASDAQ: CARB), a leading data protection provider for businesses, announced it will showcase the Carbonite Data Protection Platform and strategic roadmap at Dell Technologies World, April 30th – May 3rd in Las Vegas, Nevada. Carbonite closed its acquisition of Mozy from Dell EMC on March 19, 2018.
The Carbonite Data Protection Platform for businesses is comprised of backup for servers and endpoint, disaster recovery, high availability and workload migration technology. With its secure global cloud infrastructure, Carbonite protects data for customers and partners around the world.
At the show, Carbonite will share its roadmap, including:
- The future evolution of the Mozy brand
- The strategic opportunities for customers and partners using Mozy today
- Forthcoming updates and new product releases in the Carbonite Data Protection Platform
- The key opportunities and challenges facing the data protection industry for the next 2-4 years
- Get a demo of the Carbonite Data Protection Platform by visiting booth 415 at Dell Technologies World
- Meet with a Carbonite representative at the show by emailing Media@Carbonite.com
- Follow Carbonite on Twitter for real-time show updates: @Carbonite
Carbonite provides a robust Data Protection Platform for businesses, including backup, disaster recovery, high availability and workload migration technology. The Carbonite Data Protection Platform supports businesses in locations around the world with secure global cloud infrastructure. To learn more visit www.Carbonite.com.
Weber Shandwick (for Carbonite)
Investor Relations Contact: