Our DRaaS solution helps you keep critical systems online during a disaster with push-button cloud failover.
Find out how disaster recovery as a service gives you the protection you need without additional infrastructure costs.
High availability, low overhead
Carbonite Recover securely replicates critical systems from your primary environment to the Carbonite® cloud. This ensures that an up-to-date secondary copy is available for failover at any moment, minimizing downtime as well as costs. You pay for what you use, when you use it – and not for idle resources.
- Byte-level replication maintains constant synchronization between the source and target.
- Push-button failover helps you keep critical systems online during an outage.
- RTOs as low as minutes, RPOs as low as seconds.
- Includes full on-boarding, testing and support from our professional services team.
How it works
Efficiency at every step …
- Carbonite Recover agent is deployed to the systems being protected, and the service is configured with our professional services team.
- Your systems will send data continuously, with minimal performance impact, to the Carbonite cloud.
- Our professional services team will help you perform an initial failover test.
… reliable when it matters
- When an outage occurs, you can fail over to the secondary copy with just a few clicks.
- Within minutes, the cloud-based replicas will spin up and be available for use.
- With very current data and rapid recovery, many users won’t experience a disruption in service.
- Once you’re ready to fail back to your primary systems, the process is easily reversed.
- Recovery times and recovery points of minutes and seconds
- Orchestration for multi-tier applications, with boot order and script points
- Automated discovery of systems in your environment
- Non-disruptive, self-service testing
- Bandwidth-optimized for limited network impact
- Built-in encryption both at rest and in-flight
- Carbonite professional services support from initial deployment to testing to failover and failback
- Support for exotic platforms like iSeries and AIX with our Carbonite Disaster Recovery offering
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- VMware and Hyper-V
- IBM iSeries and AIX, through Carbonite Disaster Recovery
- Solaris, through Carbonite Disaster Recovery
Carbonite Recover is a DRaaS offering helping you ensure higher levels of uptime for top-tier systems with push-button cloud failover.Download now
Five reasons to choose DRaaS
Find out five good reasons to consider disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) and use our buyer’s cheat sheet to make sure you are asking the right questions when evaluating a DRaaS solution.Download now
Gartner retires data loss prevention magic quadrant
In "It’s time to redefine data loss prevention," we believe Gartner defends its decision to retire a popular magic quadrant and explains why data security governance should also include visibility, intelligence and analytics. Gartner Report: It’s Time to Redefine Data Loss Prevention, Brian Reed, 19 September 2017.Download now