Our DRaaS solution helps you keep critical systems online during a disaster with push-button cloud failover.
Find out how disaster recovery as a service gives you the protection you need without additional infrastructure costs.
High availability, low overhead
Carbonite Recover securely replicates critical systems from your primary environment to the Carbonite cloud. This ensures that an up-to-date secondary copy is available for failover at any moment, minimizing downtime as well as costs. You pay for what you use, when you use it – and not for idle resources.
- Byte-level replication maintains constant synchronization between the source and target.
- Push-button failover helps you keep critical systems online during an outage.
- RTOs as low as minutes, RPOs as low as seconds.
- Includes full on-boarding, testing and support from our professional services team.
How it works
Efficiency at every step …
- Carbonite Recover agent is deployed to the systems being protected, and the service is configured with our professional services team.
- Your systems will send data continuously, with minimal performance impact, to the Carbonite cloud.
- Our professional services team will help you perform an initial failover test.
… reliable when it matters
- When an outage occurs, you can fail over to the secondary copy with just a few clicks.
- Within minutes, the cloud-based replicas will spin up and be available for use.
- With very current data and rapid recovery, many users won’t experience a disruption in service.
- Once you’re ready to fail back to your primary systems, the process is easily reversed.
- Recovery times and recovery points of minutes and seconds
- Orchestration for multi-tier applications, with boot order and script points
- Automated discovery of systems in your environment
- Non-disruptive, self-service testing
- Bandwidth-optimized for limited network impact
- Built-in encryption both at rest and in-flight
- Carbonite professional services support from initial deployment to testing to failover and failback
- Support for exotic platforms like iSeries and AIX with our Carbonite Disaster Recovery offering
- VMware and Hyper-V
- IBM iSeries and AIX, through Carbonite Disaster Recovery
- Solaris, through Carbonite Disaster Recovery
- Linux, through Carbonite Disaster Recovery
Carbonite Recover is a DRaaS offering helping you ensure higher levels of uptime for top-tier systems with push-button cloud failover.Download now
Five reasons to choose DRaaS
Find out five good reasons to consider disaster recovery as a service (DRaaS) and use our buyer’s cheat sheet to make sure you are asking the right questions when evaluating a DRaaS solution.Download now
Gartner sees cost savings in backup with help from the cloud
This Gartner report highlights how I&O leaders responsible for storage can reduce costs by rethinking their backup procedures and adopting a tiered approach to backing up systems and data.Download now