Carbonite Onsite Backup Powered by Evault
Protect your entire system with secure, automatic backup.
Contact us today to learn how Carbonite Onsite Backup Powered by EVault can help you build a sound data protection strategy.
What it does
- Backs up critical server data automatically to your designated hardware.
- Copies backups to a secondary location for added protection.
- Enables you to restore data from any prior recovery point.
How it works
- Download the Carbonite software and install it on every server that needs protection.
- The software automatically backs up data to your chosen hardware.
- To restore data, log onto the online portal and select a recovery point and a target.
- Choose to recover files, folders, servers or an entire site.
- Links branch offices to a central backup location, and replicates backups between data centers
- Utilizes your hardware, or Carbonite Hybrid appliance
- Creates image-based backups, offering bare metal and granular restore capabilities
- Enables easy monitoring of backups with centralized, web-based dashboard
- Supports over 200 OS versions, applications and platforms
- Provides 256-bit private key encryption where you hold the keys
- Includes award-winning technical support, available 24/7
Carbonite Onsite Backup is our first line of defense against data loss. We have successfully recovered from crypto virus infections that spread to our network drives on multiple instances and also recovered our Exchange server database from a complete RAID failure loss.
Operating systems and hypervisors
- Linux (CentOS, RedHat and SuSE)
- VMware and Hyper-V
Application-aware agent plugins
- Microsoft SQL
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Exchange
Keep it close with Carbonite Onsite Backup
Protect data for your entire organization and manage it all from a central dashboard using the onsite hardware of your choice.Download now
Carbonite: Complete Data Protection
Data protection often seems like a clash between competing interests: the need to protect data, against the need to protect access to data. The challenge lies in deploying the right protection across the different systems and types of data, since they each require different forms of protection.Download now
This case study of RealTime Group is based on a November 2016 survey of Carbonite Powered by EVault customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.Download now